Location: Midrand, South Africa
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Service Unit:
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Are you ready to be part of a transformational journey that will reshape the digital landscape of Africa? A leading Pan-African telecommunications company is launching a groundbreaking Software Engineering Centre of Excellence (COE); dedicated to building future-focused digital products designed to empower and revolutionize the continent. This is your opportunity to join an innovative team at the forefront of technological advancement, as we accelerate towards a brighter, more connected future for Africa.
Work with business stakeholders, and solution and system architects to drive holistic technology implementation. Incorporate continuous feedback, fosters design and engineering practices, and drive collaboration around a common vision across domains (functional, application, data, infrastructure)
- Analysis of the architecture and specifications of the solution.
- Definition of the integration strategy and the definition of the incremental construction roadmap of the solution
- Management of the integration team in Agile mode (Scrum) to ensure the proper execution with the team of all integration work
- Capitalization of good practices and participation in progress actions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, IT engineering, or a related field.
Skills and Experience:
- 7 – 10 relevant experience years developing technologies
- Experience in systems engineering
- Prior knowledge of the ICT ecosystem
- A first approach to system modelling.
- A technological curiosity and a good team spirit to work with an international team.
- Experience in solution architecture
- Basic knowledge of security (PKI, certificate, firewall, ...) and IT infrastructure: OS (Windows, Linux, Unix), virtualized environments, network, high availability, cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Java software development, J2EE, JBOSS application servers, C++, and databases: Oracle Solutions, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Ability to interface with the client management and technical teams and maintain a good professional relationships.
Why join us?
- We are a top employer in South Africa with certified excellence in employee conditions
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureSouthAfrica, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture South Africa: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube