Customer Service Team Lead
To lead a team of Customer Service agents, manage SLA’s for the call centre and non-voice activities. Ensure an accurate and professional service is provided to customers with first time resolution of queries according to credit policy and procedure. Ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiencies are delivered
- Monitor current customer service levels and identify opportunities for improving customer service delivery by observing on the job performance of direct reports
- Review work quality audits within the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Record evidence of follow up actions implemented in accordance with customer requests/queries
- Collect, analyze and evaluate customer query/enquiry to ensure customer service delivery objectives are achieved. Follow up and liaise to ensure service delivery objectives are achieved. Follow up and liaise with customers to advise them on actions taken, focus on first time resolution.
- Root cause identification, analysis and correction.
- Effective complaint handling within service delivery timelines.
- Establish required priorities and allocate resources in order to meet required objectives by collecting, analyzing and critically evaluating business priorities so that staff activities are scheduled and organized to achieve required performance
- Identify and solve problems when monitoring staff activities so that appropriate measures are implemented to rectify staff non-compliance
- Analyze and interpret customer service statistics as stipulated, identify current and emerging trends and provide feedback to relevant parties
- Communicate control procedures to relevant parties and monitor results to ensure control procedures to relevant parties and monitor results to ensure targets achieved
Market Intelligence - Financial Services
- Analyze, interpret and evaluate information gathered and initiate appropriate actions to rectify discrepancies if necessary
- Analyze and evaluate trends and update information to adjust work processes in accordance with changing trends
- Ensure in-depth knowledge of key financial measures, system procedures and information sources of the client
- Ensure compliance and adherence to credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debt handover
- Encourage, implement and reinforce the Group’s Values, Leadership principles and Employer of Choice (EOC) strategies and initiatives
- Ensure an open, motivated and harmonious work environment in line
- Manage the performance of self with Accenture's Leadership philosophy and all direct reports (formally and informally), ensuring that regular feedback is given/received, coaching and mentoring on performance is given/received to enable continuous improvement.
- Ensure that Performance Priorities are conducted on all staff to identify the appropriate talent management strategy and drive implementation.
Differentiation / Innovation
We would require that you will proactively take steps to build the skills/capabilities of yourself and others, in our growth areas (e.g. analytics & automation, cloud, security and business advisory, etc.) Steps may include things such as: training, certification, joining or leading a community practice, gaining hands on experience etc.) We expect that you are encouraging / sponsoring new ideas and collaboration across the teams.
Achieve your Priorities and Metrics
We would require that you achieve the priorities that have been set for you during the year. We would also require you to meet all financial and or/ operational metrics for your team, role, and /or career level. Financial metrics may include revenue, CCI, Sales, Cost-to-Serve, etc. and operational metrics may include chargeability, SLA's, Automation targets, etc.)
We would require that you will embrace and foster a culture that promotes diversity, "Being Yourself", Stewardship, and making an impact in your community and environment. We expect you to contribute to and / or drive team performance and engagement through ongoing meaningful conversations.
Personal Impact on Clients
We would require that you are recognized as having made an impact with our internal/external clients and are starting to build an area of expertise
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.