- Lead key campaigns and initiatives aligned to the industry marketing program.
- Interface with senior business leadership to scope industry marketing initiatives/campaigns objectives, value propositions
- Develops program/campaign strategy and execution plans with a specific focus on content creation and research
- Works seamlessly with a virtual team dedicated to marketing program as well as marketing colleagues across Accenture
- Liaise with the Automotive Marketing Lead to prioritize and execute account based marketing programs
- Strong business acumen.
- Experience in developing and executing of programs and campaigns
- Ability to collaborate across teams (internationally, virtually, across levels), self-starter mentality
- Proof of well-executed deliverables in support of business strategy
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.