- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Compile, process and analyze data based on objectives and prepare reports
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture’s overall strategy
- Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines
- May be responsible for coordinating the activities of other Executive Support Associates/Analysts for their team, this is defined as assigning tasks in a structured and formal way and on a regular basis.
- May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
- May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls
- May maintain contact and email distribution lists
- Strong customer service skills and advisory skills
- Relevant qualification
- Minimum 5-8years experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft applications (excel, word, PowerPoint) plus job specific tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.