- Demonstrable experience of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following areas - Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security
- Experience with being part of and leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance
- Experience of range of data movement, data processing and data interaction tools like Informatica, IBM, Talend, Spark, Reltio, AbInitio, Collibra
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including Database Management and Big Data solutions like Amazon Web Services (RedShift), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza
- Analytics tools like SAS, R
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Spotfire
- Solid hands-on knowledge of data integration techniques and processes (e.g. data virtualisation, data matching & merging, data consolidation)
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication (facilitation, negotiation) and influencing skills
Evidence of data science skills: Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling, Python (Pandas, numpy, scikit-learn), Tensorflow, R.
Evidence of working in the mining ,research or Petroleum Industries
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.