Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: Atlanta, Florham Park, Philadelphia
Level: 11 - Analyst
The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Summer Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Kick-start your summer in our training program to learn the latest analyst skills
- Launch the reports for various engagements, projects and programs happening all across Accenture
- Join up with a mentor to learn about Accenture's internal financial accounting processes
- Keep an eagle eye on costs/expenses and report those items in a program's budget
- Raise a flag if a project is going over-budget or overspending on equipment and technologies
- Use your Accounting and Finance chops to:
o Reconcile accounts
o Archive data and reports
o Forecast management activities
o Track contract compliance
- Paid internships last 10 - 12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in early/mid-August
- Some business travel may be required.
Here's what you need:
- undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics OR Other Business-Related major with a minimum of 6 credit hours of Finance and/or Accounting, with a graduation date between December 2021 and May 2022
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Bonus points if you:
- Have spent time learning and practicing financial accounting such as:
- Invoice Preparation
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparing financial budgets
- Are a PC user and know the Microsoft Office Suite
- Can work on more than one project at a time
- Like to work both independently and as part of a team
- Feel comfortable talking with senior managers
- Have a phenomenal attention to detail
- Can work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Easily share your ideas in person and in writing
- Give others the information and assistance they need with a positive 'can-do' customer service attitude
- Have led a team – at school, at work or in the military
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.