Organization: Accenture Federal ServicesLocation: Arlington, VA
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture Federal Services as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage AFS’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture Federal Services, enabling AFS to provide the capabilities and expertise the Federal Government needs to operate at peak performance.
Client Financial Management acts as the CFO for our AFS portfolios, client accounts, and contracts. Our professionals are aligned to AFS’s own client teams and are accountable for AFS’s financial health, providing analysis and advice to program and client leads helping drive better business results. The organization’s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
There is never a typical day at Accenture Federal, but that’s why people love it here! As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day:
- Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with GAAP and Federal contract requirements
- Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies
- Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
- Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow
- Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity
- Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization
- Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within AFS and the local community
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other comparable business major
- 6 credit hours of Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.76 out of 4
- US Citizenship
- Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
- Professional experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.