<<< Start >>>
<<< End >>>
What’s a day in the life of an Accenture consultant?
Our entry-level consultants from our Analyst Development Programs will give you a different answer to this question every day—but it’s always an adventure working in what they describe as the “coolest job ever.”
They’ll also tell you that the sky is the limit in a consulting career at Accenture, with a variety of roles and types of work to choose from across virtually every industry.
A not-so-typical day in consulting life
Your day might kick off with an update call with your team from all across the globe. Each week can take you on a different path, as you work from client sites and home offices to everywhere in between.
You’ll gain innovation inspiration in our Innovation Hubs and Liquid Studios, with unprecedented access to global experts and industry leaders early in your career.
No matter what, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment across a broad spectrum of topics, collaborating with and being mentored by the best in the industry. And the work you do will help transform the way the world works and lives.
A culture that helps you grow
There are always a variety of opportunities to learn and grow, from in-person training to events and conferences where you can network with people from all around the world.
And it’s not all work and no play.
There’s a true sense of camaraderie and teamwork, with plenty of social events outside of work to help you get to know your colleagues beyond your day-to-day work life.
But don’t take our word for it.
- Check out Sarah Stewart, Consulting Analyst, and her experiences during her first exciting year as an Accenture consultant.
- See why David Gumins, Consulting Senior Analyst, says his “uncommon life” enables him to explore a variety of roles across seemingly disparate industries.
- Learn how Sage Ingram, Security Senior Analyst designs, drives and helps developers build robots to automate processes.
- Take a look at how TJ Mihelic, Business Strategy Consultant, helps clients shape business strategies.
- Find out how DeShawna Grimsley, Change Management Consulting Senior Analyst, teaches clients how to adapt and adjust to a new technology.
- See how Nada Abulibdeh, Technology Analyst, determines the technology requirements necessary to meet clients’ challenges.
Chart your own exciting consulting career journey at Accenture, and do work that’s transforming the world. Find your fit with our team.
Copyright © 2019 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, and New Applied Now are trademarks of Accenture.
This document makes descriptive reference to trademarks that may be owned by others. The use of such trademarks herein is not an assertion of ownership of such trademarks by Accenture and is not intended to represent or imply the existence of an association between Accenture and the lawful owners of such trademarks.