Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As developer you will be helping our national and international projects realize their digital strategies by developing next-gen web, mobile-enabled responsive front-end and web applications.
• Designing, coding and testing software modules/ applications that meet design specifications;
• Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface);
• Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements;
• Integrating technical and application components
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Understanding modern web development
• Experience with modern web development toolkit; Git, Webpack, etc.
• Experience with agile delivery
• Good understanding of UX principles and best practices
• SQL, NoSQL databases experience
• Comfortable with *NIX and using the command line
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 900 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.