Contract Managers take responsibility for managing large clients and/ or a portfolio of clients in a manner that maximises value for Accenture and clients.
Contract Managers must be capable of managing complex, high risk, high value contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Managers are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Managers also organise, control and direct the work activities of a team of contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, taking accountability for commercial and contractual outcomes and acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Managers are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Lead contract management team on a specific project or account;
Work with project, account managers and client teams to ensure contract management support meets the day to day requirements of the business;
Actively promote benefit/awareness of contract management with business and account leaders, identifying opportunities to further develop contract management support; and
Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
Supervise, mentor and coach contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
Review performance standards for contract management staff, evaluate work performance and take timely action to recognise high performance and correct underperformance;
Provide regular input for the priority setting and performance achievement process for staff on an account or project;
Assess training and education needs for contract management staff on a specific project or account; and
Assist with recruitment activities, attend interviews for junior staff and oversee onboarding of new staff.
Risk & Issue Management:
Identify commercial and contract risks and issues, working with account leadership to ensure appropriate mitigations strategies are developed and solutions are developed and approved (in accordance with prescribed guidelines);
Escalate matters in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with prescribed guidelines) and ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
Draft, review and approve appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
Provide support for pre-award sales activities including developing responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business and legal to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
Demonstrate solid reasonable knowledge and understanding of Accenture's service offerings and new technologies, and the associated commercial considerations and build awareness and education within the Contract Management and Delivery team.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
Draft complex Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive), working with project leadership to provide timely reviews and quality contractual documents that are fit for purpose and working with legal and business leadership to ensure alignment with overall business/Legal objectives and approvals
Participate in/lead negotiations to achieve the best outcomes for Accenture and clients.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
Implement contract management processes on a specific project or account in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
Ensure all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account are identified and communicated to relevant personnel and
Work with delivery and finance leads to identify and flex appropriate contract levers affecting revenue cost and profit.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience;
- Relevant experience with in one or more of Accenture core businesses;
- Demonstrated experience leading teams with good/impactful executive presence;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions; and
- Solid experience managing complex commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management;
- Advanced knowledge of the commercial terms and conditions applicable to contracts in Accenture core business areas.
- German, English
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 3 300€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 250€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Geographic Compliance & Corporate lawyer supporting the Netherlands
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 8 days ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 12 days ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 15 days ago