Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Serve as technical expert responsible for implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the authentication and identity lifecycle space
• Help design, implement, monitor, and maintain world-class Identity and Access Management solutions
• Manage standards for overall organisation's identity management application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
• Coordinate communications with internal and external teams
• Participate in business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities
WHAT WE EXPECT
• 3-5 years’ experience in:
- Using methods and identification tools for risks and security threats
- Giving effective advice in large-scale technology projects while working at all levels - with clients and your team
• Strong technical skills to implement IAM Security services with hands on experience on several of the items outlined below:
- Managing identity and access on-premise with Active Directory
- Managing identity and access in the Microsoft Cloud – Azure Active Directory
- Secure Hybrid environments (AD Connect and authentication)
- Azure AD Self-service password reset, Azure AD access reviews
- Azure AD App Registration
- Azure AD Directory roles
- Authentication Methods (sign-on security, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, Azure Seamless SSO, ADFS, ADFS Proxy, PHS and PTA)
- Azure AD Conditional Access (Compliance and conditional access policies, device compliance policy, conditional access policy)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Azure AD Identity Protection (User risk policy and sign-in risk policy)
- Azure ATP (Plan and implementation threat protection)
• Advanced knowledge designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments (Authentication, Authorization, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, PKI, DNS, ADFS, MIM/PAM, LAPS, etc.)
• Knowledge of Red Forest (Enhanced Security Administrative Environment)
• Identity Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
• Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design
• Fluent English (Level C2 as per the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR))
• MS-100 (Microsoft 365 Identity and Services)
MS-200 (MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform)
MS-300 (Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork)
MS 500 (Microsoft 365 Security Administration)
• MD-101 (Managing Modern Desktops)
• AZ-140 (Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop)
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 3800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
Transparent bonus structure
Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
Option to participate on projects abroad
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
Regular performance management and evaluation process
Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
3 Extra Days off
Sick leave compensation
Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.