Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development.
We are developing an event-driven, decoupled application based on microservice architecture. Microservices are written in Node.js (Typescript) with Express.js. On front-end we choose a micro-frontend approach. Each microservice has connected micro-frontend written in React using also Material-UI to build unified visual identity. When you will join our team, you can participate on scrum ceremonies, cooperate on code reviews, and offer your ideas and coding experiences to develop applications that are helping to with poverty, climate change and development of most distant areas of the world.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Transform functionality within mainframe platform into new domain driven microservices designed to enable new capabilities and services leveraging current business functions at speed and scale
• Development of new capabilities in support of making the client’s program digital
• Continuous integration automating the build, test and deployment
• Behavior-driven development as an extension to test-driven development
• Resolve complex defect during testing ( performance, etc…) .
• Help maintain code quality by code reviews and by leveraging design patterns,
• Work in a team following scrum principless
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
• experience or knowledge with Node.js and React or Node.js and Angular
• Knowledge and experience in REST API design and implementation
• Familiarity with Agile a plus (Scrum, Kanban)
• Open minded team-player who is motivated by being part of something larger
• Experience with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Jira
• Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 300 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.