Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Design and build advanced mobile applications based on Android or iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Hands on experience in native iOS, Swift, Core Foundation or Android technologies (Kotlin, RxJava)
• Experience working with RESTful APIs, Alamofire, Moya, Codable & JSON
• Solid OOP / Architecture Design Skills
• Solid understanding of MVVM paradigm
• Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience and/or interest in developing apps using low-code platforms (e.g. OutSystems)
• Knowledge of application infrastructure and publishing methods (e.g. AWS, Apple store, etc.)
• Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development continuous deployment, highly scalable applications and application security
• Willingness to contribute to support, troubleshooting or other activities required to support published products
• Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
• Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 3000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experienced System Administrator ready for the NEXT LEVEL? (Permanent Home office possible)
Posted 2 days ago
Experienced Data Engineer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 13 days ago
Microsoft Identity and Access Management Architect (Permanent home office possible)
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.