Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Oversees data science input and requests, translates these from data exploration - large record and unstructured data sets - to mathematic algorithms and uses various tooling from programming languages to new tools (artificial and machine learning) to translate, build and optimize models
• Big data preparations, programming and loading as well as initial exploration in the process of searching and finding data patterns
• Leads and conducts ongoing tests in the search for solutions in the data modelling, collects and prepares the training of data, tones the data, optimizes algorithm implementations to test, scale, and deploy future models
• Develops technical roadmaps and approaches for data analyses to find patterns, to design data models, to scale the model to a managed production environment within the current or a technical landscape to develop
WHAT WE EXPECT
Advanced experience in Cognos 11 BI, (Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Query Studio)
Excellent ability to gather and understand business requirements and translate into IT solutions with the use of Cognos Analytics/BI, having rich experience in creating various types of reports
Experienced with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, implementing, testing and deployment
Excellent problem resolution, communication skills with ability to work under pressure in a highly visible role
Nice to have
Certified Cognos reports developer (IBM Cognos /BI)
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 500 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
If you would have any additional question regarding this position, do not hesitate (feel free) to contact me at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Junior System Administrator with German
Posted 2 days ago
Data Visualization Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Experienced Data Scientist (permanent home office possible)
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.