If you are a Cloud data engineer, Accenture invites you to collaborate in an agile team of peers developing cloud based analytics platform integrating data from broad amount of systems to enable next-gen client analytical requirements . Looking for a team member with a deep technical knowledge in the Informatica Cloud platform (ICS, ICRT) to cooperate with the broader data team (developers , testers, business analysts) and do low level design and implement critical and highly scalable data integration solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Identifying the underlying attributes required to calculate the KPIs from the sample files provided
• Co-ordinating with Functional Team to understand the functional requirements for each Use cases
• Creating Database objects to load the data in Redshift
• Identifying the columns, tables, join conditions, and transformation logic for the required KPIs and creating ETL Mapping to load data from S3 Bucket to Redshift
• Working with BI Team to finalize and Data Model required for Dashboard and create the underlying views for them
• Attending the Sprint Calls, creating and updating the Jira Tickets, coordinating with Team seating across different parts of globe
• Reporting the blockers, progress status and analysis updates to Team
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Advanced experience with Informatica Cloud Services
• Experienced in creating and publishing processes in Informatica Cloud Real-Time
• At least one year of experience in low level design of integration
• Understanding of data modelling options in data warehousing
• Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
• Experience with AWS services like S3 , Redshift
• Excellent knowledge of SQL
• Passion and understanding of Enterprise Data Engineering
• Advanced English, spoken and written
Nice to have’s:
• Experience with any data visualization tools (preferable Power BI)
• Experience with Python
WHAT WE OFFER
2 500 EUR/month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 500 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Data Architect (permanent home office possible)
Posted 3 days ago
Experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer Senior (permanent home office possible)
Posted 5 days ago
Experienced Fullstack Developer with .NET expertise (permanent home office possible)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.