We help businesses implement holistic talent and HR solutions. From strategy to operations, and from hyper-personalized experiences to human-centered engagement, we accelerate the value of Oracle’s continuous innovation in HCM.
Our Oracle Practice, part of Accenture's Technology growth platform, helps organizations achieve high performance with Oracle Cloud solutions through a combination of industry and functional expertise and Oracle implementation know-how. Together with Oracle, we have launched the “Accenture and Oracle Business Group”: through this unique collaboration, Accenture and Oracle will deliver industry-specific solutions built on the Oracle Cloud to help clients realize the benefits of the cloud faster and with reduced risk. This group brings together the leading technology, skills and experience from each company to offer businesses the ability to implement cloud solutions quicker and easier than previously possible
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
• Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
• Give clients options for designs using prototypes
• Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
• Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
• Gain the trust of your client, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
• Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
• Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working with Oracle Cloud HCM in one or more modules
• Minimum of 1 full-lifecycle implementations in Oracle HCM Cloud with one or more modules
• Advanced English
• Advanced German
• Very good communication skills (consulting like approach)
Nice to have :
• You have an Oracle Cloud Certification in one or more HCM modules
• You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
• You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
M365 Security Architect (Permanent home office possible)
Posted 17 days ago
SharePoint Developer [Online/phone recruitment]
Posted 19 days ago
Experienced Java Developer
Posted 19 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.