We are seeking a Software developer with a strong hands-on development record of accomplishment in building integrations utilizing a variety of integration products, tools, protocols, technologies and patterns. The ideal candidate should have solid understanding of .NET / C#, web service development and Microsoft related products with a track record of delivery using various data integration solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, RESTful API, and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment.
The role will give you the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle by working closely with process automation team and stakeholders to design, develop and implement automation workflows supporting business customers.
• Development of solution for business process discovery ( from recording on agent desktop to cloud processing of recording )
• Ensures code quality and writes well-documented easy-to-understand code.
• Investigates, analyzes, research and prototyping is big part of solution development
• Tests and builds automation for the interoperability of application components under development, across multiple platforms, and in coordination with other product development teams
• 4 + years’ experience with Practical, hands-on development experience with the following technologies:
• Microsoft .Net ( 5.0 ) / C#,
• Web Services experience using REST
• WPF, multi-threading etc.), Azure DevOps,
• Nice to have:
Angular, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Elastic search +Kibana, AWS, Powershell
2 000 EUR/month Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 4 days ago
M365/O365 Consultant / Architect [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Posted 5 days ago
M365 Security Consultant [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.