WHAT WILL YOU DO:
Support implementation of the Flexible Workforce Category strategy for Gallia local projects and initiatives
Work in alignment with global/regional/local P+ and category goals for Flexible Workforce
Provide input on the Flexible Workforce strategy.
Reporting and analysis
Assist in reporting on spend and headcount.
Negotiate contracts, in collaboration with Legal department and responsible for obtaining signatures
Ensure compliance with local legislation and Accenture internal policies
Monitor termination dates and ensure timely renewal
Promote the flexible workforce and build relationships with key stakeholders (higher management within Accenture business and HR).
Obtain stakeholder requirements and demand for Flexible Workforce.
Provide an escalation point for sourcing challenges
Liaise with multiple departments (Procurement, Legal, HR) to ensure communication paths remain open
Support and roll-out of sourcing initiatives within Gallia
Support and do RFP’s
Do market research and supplier identification for all sourcing projects
Escalate performance issues
Forecast demand towards suppliers
Assist in structural supplier relationship meetings
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- Forward and solution minded, team player and with high degree of self-management and ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach
- Comfortable working in an international matrix type organization
- Understanding of Accenture’s type of busines model and staffing specifics connected thereto.
- Comfortable with working in a high demanding environment
- Proficient in MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel )
- Fluent in English & French.
- Ability to understand and communicate French nuances (market, process, relationships)
- (High level) understanding and/or experience in data analysis is a big plus.
- Some level of knowledge/experience of the staffing industry or of procurement experience is a plus.
- A bachelor`s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, management, economics, legal, procurement or comparable professional education
- Some working experience in Procurement or Staffing Industry is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 350 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.