As Contractor Management Specialist you would be responsible for reviewing contractual documents, you will be identifying contractual risks and providing contract advisory. You will work independently but also under supervision on various tasks with colleagues from all over the world.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Work with consulting and outsourcing contracts, contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation;
• Review of contractual documents;
• Providing support and cooperation to local and/or international project teams, CM teams or Legal Professionals from other countries;
• May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
• Assists in identifying and resolving contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval;
• May work under supervision or independently on smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
• Independently applies applicable internal tools and techniques onto assigned projects.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
• Master’s degree required
• Minimum 4 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience
• Demonstrated experience as part of a contract management or procurement team;
• Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions;
• Demonstrated experience of managing contract and commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles: and
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 2 000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 250€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.