WHAT WILL YOU DO
Our Cloud Infrastructure team manages the systems that keep us and our clients ahead of the pack. As an M365/O365 Architect, you will plan, design, implement M365 solutions for our clients. You will be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to our customers. You will develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Design and deploy enterprise-scale, complex cloud messaging infrastructure solutions
• Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
• Align customer requirements for AD implementation readiness
WHAT WE EXPECT
Consultant experience 3-5 years
Architect experience 5-8 years experience
• Understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Azure AD Connect, Exchange & SharePoint Online
• Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
• Exchange Server and O365 migration and deployment experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Working in team-oriented, collaborative environments
• Hands on experience in complex messaging migration environments, including hybrid O365 configuration
• Experience conducting and supporting O365 migration, authentication and identity management
• Experience managing and remediating Active Directory, and migrating on-prem AD to Azure Active Directory
• PowerShell scripting skills
• Experience with EM+S, Federation Services and Identity Management is a plus skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2050€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
Competitive bonus structure
Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
3 extra days off
Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experienced C#.NET Developer for Dynamics 365 platform (permanent home office possible)
Posted 2 days ago
Experienced Fullstack Developer (permanent home office possible)
Posted 4 days ago
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.