Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Develop on-demand Salesforce applications, leveraging Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning etc.
- Participate on evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation into Salesforce orgs.
- Provide on-going technical support for existing customization and configurations being used on the Salesforce platform
- Share your knowledge on Salesforce development best practices, as needed
- Leverage any past experience with .NET development, Java, web services, and/or SQL Server development to build or maintain existing non-Salesforce Custom Applications, or build future integration points between Salesforce and Custom Applications
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Advanced Salesforce development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and VisualForce or Lightning Component development
- Salesforce technical or Consultant certification
- Nice to have - German
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 600€ to 2 800€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.