Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on journey to cloud projects, Microsoft cloud (Azure or M365) administration, and cloud security to help our clients with infrastructure transformation and running safe and effective cloud environments based on the best practice and current technology trends.
You could have the opportunity to help our clients run environments in cloud, migrate the business critical data and workloads, and maintain the security aspect of the environments and modern workplaces.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will serve as technical expert responsible for implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the authentication and identity lifecycle space. The ideal candidate will be able to help design, implement, monitor, and maintain world-class Identity and Access Management solutions. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage standards for overall organization's identity management application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture. Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. Coordinate communications with internal and external teams. Participate in business process evaluation / improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
You’re passionate about understanding or discovering security vulnerabilities and aspire to be the “Trusted Advisor.” You know all about identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, and you’ve done this in a consulting environment. You’re a skilled communicator who can effectively articulate cyber security risks to technical and non-technical audiences.
WHAT WE EXPECT
3-5 years experience in:
• Methods and identification tools for risks and security threats
• Giving effective advice in large-scale technology projects while working at all levels - with clients and you r team.
• Strong technical skills to implement IAM Security services with hands on experience on several of the items outlined below:
• Managing identity and access on-premise with Active Directory
• Managing identity and access in the Microsoft Cloud – Azure Active Directory
• Secure Hybrid environments (AD Connect and authentication)
• Azure AD Self-service password reset, Azure AD access reviews
• Azure AD App Registration
• Azure AD Directory roles
• Authentication Methods (sign-on security, multi-factor authentication (MFA), device sign-on methods, Azure Seamless SSO, ADFS, ADFS Proxy, PHS and PTA)
• Azure AD Conditional Access (Compliance and conditional access policies, device compliance policy, conditional access policy)
• Role-based access control (RBAC)
• Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
• Azure AD Identity Protection (User risk policy and sign-in risk policy)
• Azure ATP (Plan and implementation threat protection)
• Advanced knowledge designing, supporting, and upgrading Active Directory environments (Authentication, Authorization, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, PKI, DNS, ADFS, MIM/PAM, LAPS, etc.)
• Experience with domain migrations and consolidations: Merger and Acquisition projects (M&A)
• Knowledge of Red Forest (Enhanced Security Administrative Environment)
• Identity Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
• Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2050€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
Competitive bonus structure
Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
3 extra days off
Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Experienced Cloud Data Engineer (permanent home office possible)
Experienced SAP UI5/Fiori Developer (permanent home office possible)
Experienced SAP Consultant for various modules (permanent home office possible)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.