Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
Your talent – new challenge – new skill. Apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As developer you are helping our national and international projects realize their digital strategies by developing next-gen web, mobile-enabled responsive front-end and web applications.
- Designing, coding and testing software modules/ applications that meet design specifications
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- Participating in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Integrating technical and application components
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and principles
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Understanding modern web development
- Experience with modern web development toolkit; Git, Gulp, Bower, etc
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices
- SQL, NoSQL databases experience
- Comfortable with *NIX and using the command line
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus from 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty presents
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- 3 Extra Days off
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.