WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Facilitate end-to-end customer billing processes, including bill verification, contract management, tax rate changes, invoice creation, tracking and delivery, error management, customer/bill investigation, and inquiry disputes.
• Candidate will perform bill processing, including data entry, bill creation, bill printing, and distribution for Latin America countries in LA Oracle & Canada Integrated Billing System.
• Quality assurance and bill verification - run reports to validate all billing data are correct
• Candidate will review and handle customer’s contracts, as well as compare billing information received against the customer’s contract.
• Candidate will work directly with pre-billing partners or contacts and post-billing partners internal to client
• Calculating the charges based on the billing data received and the charge rates/factors in the contracts to derive the one time and monthly charges
• Working with US, Canada, and Latin America teams to address any billing issues
• Document and communicate any contracts and billing information issues to the US, Canada, and Latin America teams
- University degree (1st or 2nd level)
- English (advanced) is a must; Spanish is helpful but not required.
- Strong Team player, Enthusiastic, and Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail oriented and strong aptitude for financial and accounting data
- Knowledge and experts in process mapping, definition, and documentation
- PC literacy (Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point), MS Outlook; SharePoint; Internet
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits up to your choice
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Supplementary pension
- Sick leave compensation
- Employee share purchase plan
- Teambuilding activities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.