WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Specialize in financial reporting and US taxation, leading process improvement efforts to improve the effectiveness, accuracy and delivery of financial information.
• Support monthly accrual process by preparation, review and presentation of accrual data.
• Single point of contact for tax/surcharge related billing requests.
• Manage FUSF and exempt certificates and filings.
• May test new features of the billing system.
• Interpret contract documents to ensure billing is performed in compliance with all contract terms.
• Perform the following billing operations functions – methods and procedures, contract implementation, compliance with legal requests, compliance with federal and state taxing statutes and audit.
• Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in Corporate Accounting / Forcasting / Financial Reporting
• Outstanding spoken and written English
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong MS Excel skills including use of advanced functions
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to adapt and work in a changing environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Telecom business experience is a plus
• Experience and understanding of US taxation is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.