The Shared services part timer with best attitude, try to completes all the services in his/her area(s) of responsibility.
The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace services and activities including routine and non routine tasks to be independently completed according to office guidelines or under supervision of a more experienced professional or supervisor.
He/she may interact frequently with customers / clients to maintain and strengthen relationships and to ensure work/deliverables meet expectations.
He/she may assist each customer by providing individualized service, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Independently complete a full range of Workplace services such as travel agenda (AMEX, taxi), business cards, company cars, corporate housing, stamps, etc.
• May act as a point of contact for external providers and manage regular contract relationship, mainly as a backup of supervisor.
• May support reception area in Client Innovation Studio and fully support request from this area.
• May be involved in actions related to programs or projects.
• May contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
• Keep track and follow up on customer requests until completion.
• Receive, review and maintain all invoices related with his/her agendas.
• Resolves most billing issues with vendors. Identifies and escalates issues as needed.
• Consult with supervisor on problems or discrepancies.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Strong customer service skills.
• Previous experience in using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills/ written and oral.
• Ability to work independently.
• Positive attitude and professional appearance.
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal hourly minimum gross base pay starting from 4,5€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Lunch card
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Discounts for Accenture employees
• Regular performance achievement
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.