• Process purchase requisitions: review purchase requests to ensure compliance with purchasing and accounting policies and rules
• Create and amend purchase requests as required
• Engage with Procurement, Controllership and business stakeholders to ensure that transactions are compliant and correct
• Drive catalogue utilization and spend on contract as per a pre-defined process
• College or university degree
• Good English and advanced Polish language (B2)
• Background in procurement, finance or accounting is an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills (communication) / customer orientation
• Analytical mindset
• Independent in problem solving
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.