As a Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist you will coordinate the online and social media presence of Accenture in Slovakia to increase awareness, knowledge and consideration among the Clients (customer brand) and Candidates (talent brand). Ensures a consistent online experience across all main online channels. We are looking for candidate who would like to work ½ working schedule- 4hours a day.
The Employee will work as a Grafton's Contractor for Accenture (limited working contract for 1 year).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analyzes, designs, implements and measures online and digital initiatives to support Accenture’s business objectives in Slovakia;
• Maintains and upgrades Accenture digital assets (corporate website; careers website; social media accounts)
• Develops the social media strategy and ensures daily content execution: owned, paid, earned, global and/or local;
• Regularly interacts with Client Marketing and Recruitment Marketing leads and HR/Recruiting team to understand their objectives and support them via online, digital and social media strategies and campaigns;
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Degree in Marketing; Communications; PR is an advantage
• Digital Marketing/Social Media (or other Marketing & Communications discipline) experience is preferred – along with tangible results and achievements
• Proven track record in developing and implementing integrated campaigns using wide portfolio of online and digital tactics
• Proactive and innovative self-starter who can work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• English language – written and spoken
• Able to manage projects, budget and external vendors
• Effective communication/messaging skills (incl. copywriting and storytelling)
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in digital/online marketing and social media platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 650 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three Extra Days off (including sick days)
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.