WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Support the Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), Post Merger Integration (PMI), Procurement, Contracting and Contract Management integration teams and other Legal Services team as part of the Acquisitions Team independently or with minimum supervision in different geographies
• To document and review terms and conditions of different types of agreements (e.g. master agreements, software agreements, statement of works, non-disclosure agreements, proposals, change orders, etc) and other documents relating to various target companies, operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements
• Supervise lower levels or coordinate small working teams for specific projects, assist to GLN Acquisitions Leads in the coordination of the team and collaborate with other colleagues, coordinators, stakeholders and leadership, track deliverables and perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• Preferably 6 years’ + of experience at law firm and/or as in-house counsel and experience in coordinating a group of work. Any exceptions to the above shall be discussed with the LGSC Lead.
• Experience in M&A Practice may be a plus.
• Knowledge of M&A transactions, due diligence revisions, general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles; and ability to apply skills creatively to diverse stakeholder needs;
• Ability to effectively communicate with executives at all levels of the organization;
• Good time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
• Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract review and drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
• Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
• Detail-oriented, sound judgement, organized, and flexible;
• Demonstrates a specialized subject-matter experience;
• Fluent in English and German with strong oral and written communication skills; and
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 250€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.