Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00535334 00535334_en
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
As a Junior IT Support Agent, upon completion of wide range of trainings, you’ll start:
• Support the customers by analyzing technical issues including problems in application functionalities and participate in investigation and resolution of problems
• Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business, being the prime contact for customer enquiries.
• Distribution and management of incidents to other support level groups
• Broad understanding of MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal hourly minimum gross base pay starting from 5€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.