• Upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge EAI packages from webMethods or Tibco, Oracle SOA.
• Work with Analysts to understand requirements and participate on technical designs for software projects.
Work with leading technologies such as Oracle DB, Rational tools, etc.
What are we looking for?
• Two years of experience with EAI platform e.g. Oracle Weblogic/Service Bus, Tibco, webMethods, Mule ESB, Pega
• Knowledge of PL/SQL and Data Modelling principle
• Experience with Webservice and Rest
• Understanding of agile methodology is welcomed
• Basic knowledge of process architecture (BPM)
• Knowledge of XML and UML - Design
• English language on B2
• Interesting and exciting work
• Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
• Smart colleagues and informal culture
• Motivating salary and benefit package
• Various and highly valued practical experiences
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
• Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
• Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
• Career counsellor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
• Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
• Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.