Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00318759 00318759_en
The person will be responsible for Procurement Buying Process – supplier selection, negotiation with suppliers, research and identification of possible vendors, reporting lost savings etc. and Customer Service - providing first line support for all users regarding sourcing enquiries within the applied application to achieve SLA targets and maintain the appropriate control environment. Acting as a second line support for the processing team based on Customer Service Lead instruction and giving guidance and support to users on correct invoicing.
Procurement Buying Process
• Manage and execute the buying process for general, low to mid-level spend categories
• Manage specifications, using the client-specified standards and agreement templates, for the provision of specific goods or services in line with the business needs of the client. To strive for best value for money options, through execution of a standardized spot buying processes, use of appropriate spot buy tools and negotiations
• Accountable for maintaining quality and service standards to support the overall Accenture-Client relationship and to deliver continuous improvement
• Completion of buying process initiated by the user including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers.
• Understand incoming requests, check quality requirements, follow up with requester where required (by phone, email) to ensure specifications are clear in order to select the best spot buying options
• Use client’s buying system to process requests (SAP)
• Leverage Category Cards / existing supplier base to select suppliers for the bidding process for defined procurement categories
• Where required, make new supplier proposals and align with Procurement Business Partner on client side
• Completion of quoting process including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers
• Update requisition / PO creation process
• Identify potential vendors and obtain quotes as needed, according to client’s policy
• Research and identify potential vendors and recommend alternative qualified vendors to requestors to drive client’s savings, relationship leverage, vendor base optimization, and compliance as part of the spot buying or tactical buying process
• Negotiation with selected suppliers to ensure optimal conditions for the client
• Manage PO exception process, guiding non-compliant end-users / vendors in correct process and taking action to resolve open issues, escalating as needed
• Report lost savings opportunities when user rejects preferred or low cost vendor that meets all specifications agreed to by user and supplier
• Update and report on category database and client system
• Handle all incoming service calls/emails from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Provide users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be resolved in line with defined procedures.
• Ensuring telephone/email accessibility for the customers
• To pick up the telephone/email promptly as a priority over all other activities
• To answer incoming calls/emails in the required time
• To use standard greetings and to be maximum polite
• To immediately inform the supervisor about the non-functionality of the telephony/email system
• Managing proactivity and professional relationship
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• To demonstrate and use professional knowledge of the customer base and processing in a manner which is clearly understood
• To maintain and improve customer retention levels by developing professional relationship with customers
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls/emails
• To fulfill secretarial duty as/when required by the direct manager
• Informing external customer
• To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
• Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead
• Escalate issues and seeks advise when faced with non-standard issues
• Able to recognize and act on non-standard situations and adapt work to business goals
• Required to share knowledge and experience with others and with newcomers as well
• Audit support: Support vendor balance/audit certifications
• Deliver quality service to client
• Improving customer satisfaction measured by the Customer Satisfaction Survey
• To continuously increase customer satisfaction by improvement of complaint handling performance in order to minimize customer loss
• To identify the best service solutions in order to increase the satisfaction
• Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
• Good IT procurement skills. PC (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP (SAP) or other eRequisitioning tools essential.
• Other Expectations
• Very good written and spoken English and French
Accenture Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Accenture, Accenture will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Accenture for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Accenture may receive about you from third parties.
“Accenture” means the specific Accenture affiliates, subsidiaries, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of Accenture entities by country and their contact information appears at the bottom of this Privacy Statement, as well as a list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Accenture collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Accenture:
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Accenture, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Accenture do with your personal data?
Accenture will use your personal data to:
From what sources will Accenture obtain your personal data?
Accenture may obtain data about you from the following sources:
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Accenture’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
How long will Accenture retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Accenture, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Accenture personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Accenture (specific periods vary by country). If Accenture does not employ you, Accenture may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Accenture again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Accenture Talent Connection.
How Accenture protects your personal data.
Accenture employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, wish to obtain a copy of Accenture’s Global Policy 0090—Data Privacy, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link. Each Accenture country has established a Data Privacy Officer to oversee compliance with local privacy requirements; you may also use the Contact Us form to contact the Accenture Data Privacy Officer for your country or to obtain more information about how your data will be used in your country.
For job seekers from Malaysia:
The Malaysian Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) requires Accenture to provide you this privacy statement in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. For the Bahasa Malaysia version please click here.
For job seekers from other countries:
This privacy statement is also available in the following languages:
List of Accenture entities and their contact information: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/office-directory
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
© 2018 Accenture. All Rights Reserved.
Personalize your Accenture Career search and receive tailored news, insights and job alerts. Join our Talent Connection to learn more about the challenging and rewarding career opportunities offered by Accenture.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your profile. Please continue registration for this program without your profile
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?