Job Location: Bratislava
Regional Description: Slovakia
Job Number: 00275450 00275450_en
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
As an Application Specialist, upon completion of wide range of trainings, you’ll start:
• Support the customers by analyzing technical issues in application functionalities
• Participate in investigation and resolution of technical issues
• Work with Microsoft leading technologies such as Office 365, SharePoint (trainings provided by Accenture)
• Any level of technical experience in Office 365 are great advantage
• Broad understanding of MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 150€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.