Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
As a Junior Application Specialist, upon completion of wide range of trainings, you’ll start work:
• Support the customers by analyzing technical issues in application functionalities
• Participate in investigation and resolution of technical issues
• Work with leading technologies such as SAP, Siebel, Salesforce.com, MS SharePoint (trainings provided by Accenture)
• Advanced English and German at least B2+ (by European Reference Framework)
• Any level of technical experience in HTML, CSS, SQL, VBA or OOP are great advantage
• Broad understanding of MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Total monthly compensation starting from 1250€ composed of base pay from 1100€ depending on your professional and personal qualification and bonus from 150€ after successful German certification (B2+) in first month of employment.
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.