If you are speaking in German and English and you would like to build-up your IT skills from scratch we invite you to join our team in Bratislava. Our daily job is focused primary on Incident and Change Management tasks regarding various enterprise software systems, such as SAP, Microsoft, Salesfore.com, Siebel and many more depends on project and our clients.
As a Junior Application Specialist, upon completion of wide range of training, you’ll start work:
• Support the customers by analyzing technical issues in application functionalities
• Participate in investigation and resolution of technical issues
• Work with leading technologies such as SAP, Siebel, Salesforce.com, MS SharePoint (training provided by Accenture)
• Advanced English and German at least B2+ (by European Reference Framework)
• Any level of technical experience in HTML, CSS, SQL, VBA or OOP are great advantage
• Broad understanding of MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1150€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.