- Experience in coding, testing, and debugging skills with C/C++ and/or Python and preferably one other structured language (non-scripted).
- Expertise with Linux kernel, bash, Git, CAN, LIN device driver and Automotive Ethernet.
- Agility and comfort with changing requirements and frequent customer feedback.
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies and concepts such as test-driven development, continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Languages: Proficiency in English, knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
- Understanding of Atlassian toolchain (Jira, Confluence, Butbucket) and messaging protocols (SOME/IP, XML, JSON).
- Good knowledge of testing toolchain (Vector CANoe/CANalyzer, BUSMASTER, PEAK-System, Kvaser).
Who are we looking for?
As a person, you have the ability to transform theory into practice. We are looking for someone who focuses on customer needs and has a passion for high standards for quality. You have strong communication skills and an attitude towards client facing. It is important that you have good collaborative skills and take the initiative to solve tasks. You work in international teams and cooperate with skilled professionals based on different countries. You have a can-do attitude with a mindset of always wanting to learn more and have a strong interest in grow and improve own skillset!
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career.
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, industry knowledge, technical and professional skills.
- Meaningful and exciting client projects
- A phenomenal opportunity through working with a great variation of projects and industries.
- A dedicated mentor following your career journey and a strong learning culture.
- Responsibility, trust, and an inclusive work environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Accenture´s volunteering, Women in Tech, sport- and social groups.
- Access to industry and capability specialists in all corners of the world with outstanding international knowledge and experience
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers.
Does this sound exciting? Send us an application with your CV and include relevant certificates and diplomas from university/college and high school.
Do not hesitate to apply even though not all of the core job qualifications match.
About Accenture Industry X:
Accenture Industry X is on a mission to help our clients transform their products, operations, and business models to the new green future and to deliver human friendly and balanced business outcomes. We will assist our clients to achieve increased productivity and reduced climate footprint by applying new technologies and embedding connectivity and intelligence into their operational and managing processes.
Accenture Industry X is now ramping up our business in Gothenburg and are looking for you that thrive working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by driving digital implementation and transformation projects accelerated by technology with the understanding of automotive architecture. Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI