Accenture’s Sustainable Value Chains designs for impact helping our clients to embed sustainability into every stage of the value chain to deliver trusted, net-zero and circular value chains. We use data-driven tools, frameworks and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Lead engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their purpose driven supply chain strategies that align to company ESG goals and stakeholder priorities.
- Drive engagements to deliver Net Zero Energy Transition and End to End Value Chain Decarbonization objectives for our clients
- Shape sustainable value chain solutions through assessments, strategy and performance management, operating model design, evaluation of enabling technologies, and product strategy.
- Provide local, ethical and inclusive sourcing support, energy sourcing strategy and supplier-risk assessments based on ESG criteria.
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Minimum of 8 years of overall experience with a concentration in relevant experience of embedding sustainability into product design, supply chains, manufacturing, and/or procurement practices and building Net Zero Strategy and roadmap for organizations
- Prior experience in area of End to End Value Chain Decarbonization covering:
- Scope 1,2,3 Emissions baselining and defining most effective and efficient net zero roadmap with defined initiatives and associated business case
- Knowledge and familiarity of SBTi / Equivalent Framework
- Net Zero transition by reducing use of fossil fuels and scaling renewables such as solar, wind, biofuels, hydrogen and evaluating and implementing technologies such as CCUS and increasing energy efficiency of operations using interventions such as digital, IOT and manufacturing technologies
- Engaging with supplier and other value chain stakeholders
- Technology led solutions to bring implementation roadmap to market. Such as product carbon footprint management, use of digital twins, blockchain based solutions to track and trace carbon footprints
- Internal carbon pricing mechanisms
- Innovations such as engaging start-ups and financial instruments to incentivize change
- Expertise in key industries / sectors such as Consumer Goods & Services, Automotive, Metals & Mining or Chemicals
- Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Active thought leadership on End to End Decarbonisation (Books, Newspaper articles, Blogs, Published Points of Views etc)
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatached experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Experience Transformation Practitioner
Posted 4 days ago
Talent & Organization Consultant & Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Sustainable Planning & Fulfilment - Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.