You will partner up with the senior Client Account leads for the focus accounts in Sweden, seamlessly interface and gain the trust of clients’ individuals at all levels and lead the internal teams throughout the sales process, deal-shaping and expansion of the existing relationship.
Develop and present compelling cases to senior client executives; consultatively identify and confirm the issues and problems that clients are facing and construct an outstanding, compelling value proposition that is ROI/performance-based client that solves their pain and is based upon Accenture’s proposition and core competencies.
By definition, this key position reflects and emphasizes a strategic objective set forth by Accenture Sweden to substantially grow revenue. This revenue growth will be accomplished by adhering to the following fundamental objectives:
- Establish and maintain contacts at all levels of decision-making authority within client organizations. You must be able to zoom in and out in order to connect with people across all levels
- Lead and prioritize all opportunities to improve client relationships and accelerate the decision-making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a frequent basis on all opportunities to ensure solutions are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Work with client sales support, industry and capability senior management and their teams as well as business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Demonstrate sales excellence
- Build relationships inside client organizations to identify the plethora of utilization opportunities that require a leader to coordinate the strategy and execution.
The position will, from time to time, involve travelling in Nordics and Europe but in general not that many trips as most work will be done in Stockholm.
The primary focus of the role will be to develop relationships with executives and decision makers within both existing and new clients.
The role requires strategic planning and consultative selling, while interfacing with some of the most senior decision makers in the financial services industry in Sweden.
Knowledge and experience
- The successful candidate must be a skilled relationship developer, employ an entrepreneurial spirit, and passionately embody Accenture’s mission.
- Profound industry experience in P&C or Life & Pension is crucia, and the right candidate understand both local industry challenges as well the global trends and outlook.
- Accenture is seeking a respected professional who exhibits keen business instincts, is creative, and above all, has the ability to drive new deals.
- Persuasive, energetic, well-adapted entrepreneurial thinker with shown ability to earn and retain a “seat at the table” while effectively facilitating forward-thinking discussions with the executive leadership of an organization.
- Comfortable dealing with and leading in a very fluid, fast-paced environment. Communicates optimism and confidence in the future direction of the company.
- University degree expected
- Swedish language skills are preferred, both written and spoken.
- Defines and communicates a long-term vision and strategy to achieve desired outcomes.
- Creates, builds and handles relationships. Must possess strong consensus building skills. Creative idea generator with the confidence and persuasiveness required to sell innovative ideas.
- Displays focus and patience in the midst of ambiguity resulting from change.
- Provides feedback to others in productive, non-judgmental fashion. Gains respect from others and has credibility and vision.
- A strong working knowledge of employer benefits, delivery networks, and the ability to project and deliver account
- Solid personal computing skills and comfort with new technologies.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Solid organizational, management, administrative and human relations skills in a style that exhibits maturity leadership, sensitivity and teamwork.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Insurance Account Executives
That might be attracted of a new and exciting position is strongly recommended to find out more about this opportunity! For more information, please contact Recruiting; Annette Kleisdorff, +45 2999 9041.