Hungry, competitive, ambitious
Do you identify with those adjectives? And do you want to make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies? With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. So, do you want to join Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life? Then this might be your next step.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with app. 650,000 employees. We are currently looking for a Sales Director for the strategic sales team that is comprised of sales professionals focused on generating potential opportunities and on contracting work with clients across the Nordics.
Your primary role will be to drive growth by increasing the flow of prospective deals into the Sales Pipeline and/or leading the qualified opportunities through all deal maturity phases to successful wins.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Identifying potential leads by positioning deep industry-based value propositions leveraging Accenture’s industry insight, assets, references, and campaigns
- Shape differentiated value propositions building on deep industry insight leveraging Accenture’s broad capability areas including technology operations, DevOps, digitalization, technology transformation, J2C, business process outsourcing, digital marketing operation, data/value led transformation and strategy advisory services
- Developing relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking or other business or social gatherings
- Develop strategies and tactics for penetration of new accounts and cross selling to establish accounts
- Initiate and qualify opportunities that are acceptable to Accenture and has a justified business case for the client
- Recommending which opportunities Accenture should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, and profit potential
- Set and lead pursuit teams from initial client meetings through all phases of the sales and deal cycle
- Supporting/participating in any oral proposal activities, developing, and reviewing written proposals
- Maintain a keen sense of marketplace intelligence of trends and competition to provide market leading perspectives, emerging trends, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop and promote business
- Articulate what Accenture brings: relevant assets and capabilities including Market Offerings; Vision; Process Framework; Key Messages; Credentials; Tools
- Track and communicate progress against sales goals and targets
- Several years of selling/business development experience; against multiple million-dollar sales targets
- Preferably deep industry insight and understanding of one or multiple industry segments
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- A relevant master’s degree
- Advanced sales and deal orchestration/leadership skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Exceptional communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time-management, and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- Extrovert, creative and competitive
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within, and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis. The training takes place both in Denmark and at our various locations around the world.
Balancing your priorities
Our employees are our most important asset, and we provide an environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance. You will get your own career counselor (People Lead) who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world class environment? Submit your application and CV online today.
Please submit your application in English by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this position or if you want to find out how you can develop your career opportunities at Accenture in general, please contact recruitment; Annette Kleisdorff +45 29999041.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.