Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 620,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
As a DevOps Engineer, you get to work in projects where you’ll be part of running operation for production environment and administration of BMC Remedy application. You have hands on troubleshooting skills as you’ll be solving second and third level support activities (incidents and defect bugfixing). You will be part of Nordic agile DevOps team deploying new releases for production and lower environments (testing and UAT) for the business.
Who we are looking for?
- +3 years of experience on BMC Remedy
- Excellent debugging skill, incidents troubleshooting, service requests, planned work, regression tests
- Good knowledge of BMC Remedy modules: AR, ITSM (inc, wo, chg, prob, SLM, asset mgmt.,CMDB (Atrium), Digital Workplace, SmartIT, Smart Reporting and Single Sign-On.)
- Remedy Administrator tool and Remedy developer studio
- Monitoring tools: Grafana
- Others: confluence, JIRA, SAFe SA, ITIL (cert),TM Forum APIs, SpringBoot, Microservices, Java, Jenkins, Robot Framework, Python.
- Release deployment work : D2P (Dev to Prod) Deployment Management Console, Atrium Integrator Client tool, Remedy Data Import Tool, postgres”
- 3 years minimum of Swedish residency
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.