Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! You now have the extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Accenture’s CEO and Enterprise Strategy team focusing on Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy. If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training, cutting edge technology and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
About Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy (GP&CS)
The GP&CS team is part of our CEO and Enterprise Strategy function and supporting our clients in determining their next winning strategy by reimagining products, services and assets. We offer clients support with accelerating their measurable and sustained growth through business unit and corporate strategies, go-to-market strategies, pricing strategies, digital strategies enabling growth, as well as growth led turnarounds, including Enterprise Operating Model transformations. Our projects have a wide range of industries and clients, and there are also possibilities to work with M&A and Sustainability Strategy related projects.
When joining our team, you will become part of a network of professionals across Europe and already from day 1 get to work with our teams to support world-leading clients solve their most critical challenges. Our team will help you learn, grow, and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables endless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Work you will do
In our team, you will:
- Solve complex business problems by applying quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
- Use the famous "consulting toolbox” to structure and communicate solutions in a way that can easily be understood
- Make, build, and sustain trusted senior client relationships
- Manage selected workstreams and lead junior colleagues to enable them to perform their best and enjoy their work
- Be responsible for project deliverables and present findings to the client
- Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials, and operational drivers across multiple industries
- Be part of high performing, multinational teams, learning from and supporting each other develop every day
- Engage in internal Accenture initiatives of your choice to foster collaboration and support growth, such as recruitment efforts, mentoring junior colleagues or deep dive in some of Accenture’s sales topics
- Contribute to business development activities, including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation
- Be an active part of our practice to further develop thought leadership and communities of interest in your local country in the Nordics
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates, who have:
- Master's degree or equivalent, with excellent academic performance
- 2-4 years of full-time experience from a consulting firm, in-house consulting, or internal strategy role (e.g., Group Strategy, Group Corporate Development)
- Project management experience
- Experience in relationship building and contributing to sales activities
- Experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural teams in complex engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes
- Proven presentation skills, personal impact, and capability to lead meetings, presentations, and workshops. Confidence to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
- Passion and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Keen interest in technology and digital solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A Scandinavian language is advantageous
- Primary work location will be in Stockholm, Sweden
What is in it for you
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will have an extensive benefits package including 30 days of vacation per year, access to app-based fitness classes and mental health courses, and private medical insurance.
In addition, joining our team will provide
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen and professional skills
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation to ensure your career continues to progress
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
Interested? Make your move – apply online attach your CV and grade transcript in English. Applications without all required documents will not be reviewed. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling-base. We look forward to receiving your application.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 650,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Become a Tech Strategy & Advisory Leader - Make a Difference!
Posted more than 1 month ago
Organisation Strategy Consultant / Manager - Operating Model, Business Transformation and Organisational Design
Posted more than 1 month ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.