Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture is ServiceNow’s #1 and Most Comprehensive Partner. We are:
- 2019, 2020 Global Partner of the Year
- 2020, 2021, 2022 AMS Partner of the Year
- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 EMEA Customer Workflow Partner of the Year
- 2019 EMEA Partner of the Year
- Top ACV Influencer (2015-2019)
- Only Global Elite Partner awarded customer and employee workflow badges, the highest designation in ServiceNow’s partner program
We support large and complex organisations across all industries around the world to step up to deliver the workplace of the future or enabling service delivery across the whole enterprise. We deliver Enterprise-wide Transformation, bringing together IT, HR, Customer, Risk and Core Business Operations.
If you want to work for a firm that is leading its way in providing the clients with disruptive solutions to realize the complete potential of the ServiceNow platform, there is no better place than Accenture.
In addition to the huge opportunities of learning while delivering, we also provide you with ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow Business Group in the Nordics in FY22. Join our team as a ServiceNow Manager and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge!
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting, and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Set client expectations and manage team capability to deliver on the agreed plan
- Work with arranging resources across the globe to bring the right fit to the needs of the client and team
- Work with solutioning teams to manage responses to new business development
- Manage delivery of solution as per contract and agreed financials.
- Manage day-to-day operational challenges of development and managed services teams
- Manage escalations and conflicts.
- 5+ years with ServiceNow project management and overall 15+ years of IT industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile / DevOps environment
- Certified PMP /Prince 2
- Proven track record of working with Agile project management.
- Prior experience of working with international teams (this role is in the Nordics)
- Fluency in English language
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
- Respect working in culturally diverse teams
- Creative and solution oriented
- Willing to take on new challenges and drive them to completion
- Customer focussed and team player
- Work permit in either Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris/Intershop Back-End/Full-Stack Developer
Posted 30 days ago
Posted 30 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago