DevOps Engineer to Accenture Technology, Sweden
Do you want limitless opportunities to deepen and broaden your technical skills? This is your opportunity to do just that, Accenture Technology is offering career opportunities for those of experience that want to reach new heights and have high expectations on their career and workplace.
We, Accenture Technology, implement and drive complex technology projects whilst working side-by-side with our clients. We design, develop, and deliver innovative and modern solutions that power high performing organizations. We’re searching for candidates with hands-on experience and knowledge of project work and software development, mainly within DevOps.
Working as a consultant at Accenture Technology will enable you to build a solid technical foundation and expand on your current knowledge. You will also be part of teams delivering world class solutions for our clients, making sure they achieve the value that they strive for.
At Accenture we’re constantly looking to break traditional imitations within software development and strive to deliver through new agile methods or working and thinking. You will be given the opportunity to do just that through your role in our teams with colleagues and clients situated both locally and in an international setting.
All our Consultants are eligible for training in everything between technology and business acumen. You will also be provided the opportunity to strengthen your technical expertise to help you be at the forefront of knowledge that can be converted to practice.
The range of work we do, the experience it brings, and the knowledge you will gain makes Accenture Technology an unbeatable platform on which you can build and further your career.
We appreciate the following skills, knowledge, and experience in our DevOps Engineers:
- An understanding of different cloud providers and how their offerings allow for DevOps engineering.
- Different cloud platform providers such as, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift and CloudFoundry.
- CI/CD pipelines, automation and security.
- Test automation integrated in CI/CD pipelines and experience of ”shift-left” test automation.
- DevOps services such as GitHub and cloud suppliers DevOps offerings such as Azure DevOps.
- Backend development such as: NodeJS, Java, Go, Spring, Play Framework, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, XML, JPA, JMS
- Software development methodologies
- Software architecture.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactively drive initiatives to improve project delivery e.g. improve code quality, suggest changes to ways-of-working and more.
- Proven success in a team orientated environment and use of agile methods.
It is important that you want to work with the latest technologies and have a drive to make a difference with a strong delivery mindset.