To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- 3–7 years of working experience from Supply Chain Management, preferably as Management Consultant or from operational improvement projects in large organizations
- A passion for Supply Chain Management / Operations, Logistics / Transportation, Sourcing and Procurement, and an understanding of Operating Models and Process improvement
- An ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with relevant colleagues, and lead and contribute to proposal work to build a pipeline of relevant client work for the SC&O practice
- Experience from collaborating with larger, diverse project teams, bringing the Supply Chain & Operations aspect, and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- An ability to communicate effectively and can put ideas and findings into the right context and to the right audience, both written and verbally
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Logistics, Engineering or Business
- You can travel when required, depending on client and project context
The position will report to the Supply Chain & Operations Lead in Sweden. The home office can be either in Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden.
Apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and your educational documents including grades. We assess applications on an ongoing basis, and we are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions concerning the role or the recruiting process, please contact Raluca Rohatin +47 900 72 459, Recruiting Specialist Strategy & Consulting Nordics
About Supply Chain and Operations
Accenture’s Supply Chain & Operations team is a world leading practice with a local presence in the Nordics and Norway. We are a part of Accenture Strategy & Consulting and focuses on key topics for CEOs, COOs, Supply Chain and Procurement Chief Officers.
We help our clients imagine and transform tomorrow’s supply chains and operations to positively impact business, society, and the planet. Our work includes optimizing and establishing flexible operations that enable rapid response to changing customer demands and market opportunities. Strategy, technology, analytics and solid execution are at the core of our efforts to future-proof Supply Chains that deliver on the promise of a better and more sustainable world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 740,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.