Are you ready to join our European Technology Strategy & Advisory team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are major European multinationals who operate globally and rank highly in the world's top stock exchanges. They are transforming their business to cope with the new realities and ever evolving market conditions, investing on innovative and cutting-edge technologies to grow and stay ahead of the curve, and rely on our help and support to ensure that these come into fruition and produce the expected returns.
We work at the intersection of business and technology across industries, from Consumer Goods & Services, to Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, High Tech, Life Sciences, Retail and everything in between. We are a team of highly customer-centric, motivated, skilled and experienced architects devoted to the definition, design, orchestration and delivery of world-class technology strategies and best-of-breed architectures to our clients, ensuring that these underpin their transformational business objectives and exceed their expectations. These often span across multiple business capabilities, from Sales & Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources, to Research and Product Development.
Technology-wise, we specialise in "the New Architectures": Cloud, Big Data and Analytics, Artificial Intelligence in all of its flavours (Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.), Internet of Things, Distributed Ledgers, Microservices and Containers, Serverless Architectures, Digital Decoupling, etc., leveraging Design Thinking and Agile methodologies to quickly deliver value to our clients. We operate across Europe: ASGR (Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Turkey), Gallia (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Mauritius and Morocco), Iberia (Spain, Portugal and Israel), ICEG (Italy, Central Europe and Greece), Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) and UKI (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland).
Due to increased demand from our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager specialising in Cloud, Applications and Integrations architectures.
As a Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager specialising in Cloud, Applications and Integrations architectures, you’ll often be:
- Supporting the development and socialisation of the Enterprise Cloud, Applications and Integrations Architecture strategy and consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification, acting as Subject Matter Expert and focal point of innovation in the Cloud, Applications and Integrations Architecture spaces, both externally with our clients and internally within Accenture.
- Defining, designing, orchestrating and leading the implementation of best-of-breed cloud, applications and integrations architecture strategies and solutions that resolve key transformational business problems and challenges, establishing architecture transformation roadmaps aligned with our clients expectations, and charting customer journeys from the current state to the “to-be” target environment.
- Leading the cloud, applications and integrations architecture discussions with our clients at executive level.
- Supporting the enterprise business, cloud, applications and integrations architecture design during the entire sales process, partnering with Accenture Leadership and sales leads to ensure that the full client transformation is evaluated and that the right architecture components are brought into the deal from a people, process, technology and tools perspective.
- Working on the definition of the End-to-End business, cloud, applications and integrations architecture solutioning for large opportunities, projects and programmes; liaising with solutions architects as needed to ensure that the plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost/skills balance), and partnering with project/programme managers to ensure the engagement's scope is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, resource plan, financial estimates, etc.
- Working on the definition of enterprise cloud, applications and integrations architecture activities during the initial stages of complex business transformations and project/programme deliveries, validating the architecture solution, approach, scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process and adapting its cost and timeline with the client as required, including business benefits cases. Act as Subject Matter Expert and participate on Architecture Governance activities throughout the entire engagement.
- Leading the cloud, applications and integrations architecture workstreams and acting as Delivery Lead throughout Proofs of Concept and Minimum Viable Product implementations.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Industries (at least one): Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Banking, Capital Markets, Chemicals, Communications & Media, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Health, High Tech, Industrial, Insurance, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Public Service, Retail, Software & Platforms, Travel and Utilities.
- Cloud, Applications and Integrations Enterprise Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Cloud, Applications and Integrations Enterprise Architecture governance
- Cloud, Applications and Integrations blueprints and architecture, including industry and technology relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Cloud, Applications and Integrations Solutions Architecture.
- General architecture advisory services.
- Extensive knowledge of typical back-office, middle-office and front-office processes and technologies.
- Passion for the “old” digital technology trends (e.g. ERP, CRM, SCM, etc.) and the “new” technology disruptions (e.g. Cloud, Serverless, Microservices, Containers, Digital Decoupling and, in the future, Quantum Computing).
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Minimum of a University degree (Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar).
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Enterprise Architecture roles.
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional working experience in Cloud Architectures, Cloud-Native Applications Architectures and Integrations Architectures.
- Cloud certifications from AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud are highly desirable. Technical certifications from business application vendors (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.) and integration vendors (MuleSoft, SnapLogic, TIBCO, etc.) are a plus.
- Excellent IaC and CaC skills. Preferred development environments are YAML, JSON, PowerShell and Shell.
- Excellent CI/CD/DevOps skills, both from a tooling and usage perspectives.
- Good working knowledge software development architectures is a plus. Preferred development environments are Python, Java, C#, Shell and SQL.
- Good working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills at executive level.
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a fervent desire to provide excellent customer service
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amount of information
- Problems solving and out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and according to timelines
- English at professional level
- Travel flexibility across Europe
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organisational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Enterprise Architect role with a specialisation in Cloud, Application and Integrations architectures. Must have good understanding of at least one industry (detailed in the Job Description section), including operating models and business processes. Must excel at communicating the business value of the proposed solutions efficiently and in simple terms to client counterparts, as to drive sales and increase our opportunity pipeline.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
WORKDAY- GTM Sales Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Senior React Developer
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 12 days ago
Digital Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.