Accenture is looking for experienced professionals to join our Strategy & Consulting – CFO & Enterprise Value team in Stockholm/Gothenburg/Malmö, Sweden.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About CFO & Enterprise Value
We partner up with our clients to help them transform their businesses with the Finance function as the starting point. CFO & EV professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, help our clients cross-industries in the areas of:
- Digital Finance – Create a vision and a roadmap that will advance finance processes, people and technology to enable a sustainable and innovative Finance function, through e.g. Integrated Business Planning and new Ways of Working.
- Enterprise Operating Model – As current ways of working are disrupted by technology and new business strategies; we help our clients envision and evolve their Operating Model to enable strategic value for the business.
- Enterprise Value –Identify and realize value for the enterprise and help drive measurable outcomes through digital investments at the right pace and scale.
- Enterprise Analytics – Help CFOs to become more data driven to provide insights enabling true business partnering in Finance required for sustainable growth and decision-making.
- Digital Risk and Compliance – Move beyond compliance to protect the enterprise and unlock business value.
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients by driving powerful outcomes and inspiring our clients with impact and we act as trusted Subject Matter Experts and Advisors to client CFOs at the largest and most well-known companies in the Nordics and Globally.
At CFO & EV we are building a community with the best people and we believe that transparency, the ability to impact and making yourself heard together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are key.
You are passionate about working in a transparent environment and believe that diversity drives innovation. You feel highly motivated to own the data-oriented future of finance together with our clients, and you have the ability to craft, sell and deliver programs. You are a true team player and want to be part of an organization that strives to make a difference by innovating with a purpose.
- You have experience in consulting type of work connected to CFO & Enterprise Value topics
- A minimum of 2 years for Consultants
- A minimum of 5 years for Managers
- You are used to collaborating in diverse project teams, bringing the Finance and Enterprise Value aspect, and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- In your area(s) of skills and experience, you can demonstrate relevant CFO & EV delivery experience, such as bringing in innovative tools, frameworks and new ways of working for client value creation.
- You are comfortable with written and oral presentations in both English and Swedish, conducting interviews, facilitating workshops and presenting analysis findings and recommendations to our client’s leadership teams.
- You are able to identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with Managers/Senior Managers, and lead and contribute to proposal work to build a pipeline of relevant client work for the CFO & EV practice.
- As a bonus, you have experience working on Finance Transformation projects and have a solid knowledge of leading practice Finance processes.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Engineering or Business.
- You are flexible and can meet Accenture and Client travel requirements.
Join Accenture CFO & Enterprise Value to help CFOs and leading organizations unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will commence in August due to vacation periods.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.