Kaplan is Scandinavia’s leading Customer Management firm. We bring in-depth customer insight and customer management services to our clients, through technology, strategic, analytical and creative solutions. Our team of 80 dedicated consultants work on a daily basis with insights from more than 10 million Nordic consumers, and constantly find new ways to earn their loyalty and deliver measurable results. We partner with our clients to help them transform into customer centric organizations, and to put customers first in all they do. We help them achieve what we call “True Personalization” – a customer experience that is truly meaningful to each individual. Kaplan is a part of Accenture Interactive.
Digital Marketing/CRM Analyst
- You will, together with the customer team, develop and execute strategic plans for our clients for instance creating loyalty concepts, defining automated communications, strategic roadmaps etc
- Identify, define and assess business opportunities in the area of digital marketing as well as define, propose and help implement agreed solutions and drive change together with the team.
- Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, from that draw conclusions and recommendations
- Develop core consulting skills such as analysis, facilitation, stakeholder and project management
- Create a broad understanding of all areas in personalized omnichannel communications which includes areas such as tech, analytics, creative and strategy – and how all those parts are interlinked
- Contribute to sales activities by helping to prepare pitches and presentations
BSc or MSc in Business & Management, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
0-3 years of working experience, preferable from a Strategy/Management consulting firm or in a relevant position in a client organization within areas such as CRM, Loyalty, Digital Marketing, Marketing Technology or Customer Experience
Fluent in Swedish and English
Strong interest in areas such as Customer Experience, Marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty
Strong analytical skills and an ability to drive data into action
Consultative mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their challenges, and you can think on your feet – former consulting experience is an advantage
Strong personal drive and commitment with a solution-oriented mind-set
Good communication and presentation skills
Ability to work independently and with others
Organized with strong time-management skillsQuestions?
If you have any questions, please contact Åsa Leckner Tham, Capability Lead, Strategy & Change, email@example.com or Hannah Wiklund Bredelius, Reqruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.