We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in Sweden/Norway in FY2020. Join our ITSM team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
Responsibilities and Duties
Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language
Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow and win businesses
- Industry and project/consulting experience of 6+ years with ServiceNow.
- Strong analytical skills, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage/drive sales process, manage customer and stakeholder expectations.
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile environment
- Prior exposure of working with international teams, role is in the Nordics
- Fluency in English language.
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passion to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Willingness to be in Sweden/Norway
- If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.