Management Consulting professionals to Resources Industry group
At Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies! When you join our Resources Industry practice, you can turn ideas and industry know-how into actions and sustainable results!
Do you have consulting experience and/or deep understanding of the Resources industry? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to our cross-Nordic team, where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life!
Our Management Consulting practice in the Resources Industry group is focused on supporting transformation agendas of the largest Resources companies in the Nordics. That means helping them to develop and improve in areas such as:
- Finance Transformation (Analytics, Enterprise Performance Management, Accounting and Reporting)
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Operational Excellence and Lean
- Customer Service and Sales
- Change management / organization development
- Industry Strategy
Our client base in the Resources Industry Group consists of companies within Utilities, Oil & Gas, Forest, Chemistry and Metals – typically global companies that act on global, competitive markets.
We look for people to our Management Consulting Practice with a strong background in the Resources industry or alternatively within consulting in other industries or deep functional skills in e.g. Finance and Accounting, Process Management, Change Management, Customer Services and Sales, Supply Chain etc.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. You will have the opportunity to deliver projects that will generate concrete value for our clients and be part of developing our long term client relationships. In addition to working with skilled colleagues locally, you will be in tight interaction with our Nordic, European and Global industry experts. You will be based in one of the Nordic capitals and due to the cross-border nature of our clients, travel to other Nordic locations.
In addition to regular client and project work, you also have the possibility to get involved in activities like developing community knowledge and human resource capital, driving business development activities and community planning and events.
Responsibilities can include:
- Providing actionable analyzes and insights to Resources clients
- Supporting the transformation journey to realize client value
- Acting as a project manager or expert in our Resources projects
- Developing our client relationships with major Resources clients in the Nordics
- Shaping and selling projects
- Contributing to developing our competence as a team
- Contributing to the development of our business towards the Resources industry in the Nordics
- Master’s degree
- Experience in the Resources industry and/or deep functional experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience. Previous consulting experience is highly valued but not required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Previous experience from management consulting is a must at this level.
Professional skill requirements:
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English and one Nordic language
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Action oriented with a high energy level
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.