Experienced Management Consultants to transform our client’s customer experiences
Join Accenture Consulting and you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. As examples, you will affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for industrial company customers as well as travelers.
Join Accenture Consulting’s practice and embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales, marketing and customer service, with a focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing strategies, operating models, processes, organization models, governance and technical solutions in customer experience, sales, service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then our team might be an ideal match for you!
As an Experienced Management Consultant in our Customer & Channels team, you will be working on:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Overseeing the design and implementation of digital solutions
- Designing omnichannel consumer interactions – including future role of physical locations (e.g. stores and dealerships)
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Helping to develop and expand the customer and channels consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Offering your expertise in B2C, B2B, B2B2C digital landscapes and the broad technical architecture that clients should work with
- Overall, helping to shape and deliver the future agenda and ways-of-working of the CMO/ CSO/ CDO
You in a nutshell
- You have minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience, preferably from a leading consulting firm or medium to large company business development function
- You have a relevant university degree
- You speak fluent English; knowledge in Swedish is considered a strong advantage
An ideal candidate will have previous experience with some of the following:
- Scoping, selling, delivering and project managing innovative transformation services
- Shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of a project lifecycle
- Traditional marketing, commerce and customer service platforms
- Digital store or dealerships
- Multiple delivery methodologies and operating models that support front-end business transformation
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
To apply, please attach CV and application letter.
Investing in you
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +46 8 451 30 00.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.