Talent & Organization Consulting Professionals
- Consultants & Managers
Will you create the future of people, transformation, organization and human capital strategy together with the worlds’ most complex companies?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and enterprises. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Talent & Organization professionals, situated within the management consulting practice, help clients create, lead and manage the workforce of the future, organizational strategy and to improve the performance of companies with integrated talent, HR and organizational change services.
We work with senior leaders to develop leadership strategies, as well as coaching and development programs integrated with the business agenda. We help clients position HR as a business partner. We help to create talent strategies that incorporate future talent needs, accelerate performance and define the path to desired future state and we help clients develop an organization to meet their business strategy and respond to changing market forces.
Who you are
You’re a consultant or manager with experience across strategy and management consulting engagements at a reputable firm serving large-scale clients – Across the course of your engagements, you’ve come to realize that all possibilities, opportunities and strategies are fully contingent on the people & organization agenda for success. You feel highly motivated by leading the data-driven future of talent, leadership, culture & organization together with our clients.
Working closely with our clients, you will design, build or implement processes, operating models, frameworks or strategies that can help enhance business performance within the field of organizational strategy, operative models, HR and change management. Typically, our Talent and Organization Professionals work at the client’s site, which often requires a certain level of travelling.
Client Engagement Management
- Contribute to client engagement development
- Create work plans for specific work streams of a client engagement
- Lead a team of analysts (and potentially consultants)
- Contribute to the talent & organization practice at Accenture
- In your area(s) of skills and experience, leverage our proprietary tools and frameworks, to help identify opportunities for client value creation
- Provide solutions to business problems for your area(s) of expertise
Client Relationship Development
- Work alongside our client to ensure project success
- Develop relationships with our clients from Manager to Director level
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client workshops
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Support new business opportunities by teaming up with Managers/Senior Managers on client discussion preparation and presentations
- Create proposals and statements of work support material, to help ensure that client requests, objectives and expectations are met/exceeded
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting work connected to talent & organization topics (>7 years for Manager level)
- Master’s degree
- Previous consulting experience is highly valued (and a requirement for Manager candidates)
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Comfortable with written/oral presentations
- Comfortable working in projects with client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Apply online below. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter, as well as High school and University grades. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion/belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.